Practicing these affirmations daily will build your self-worth, and boost your self confidence and self esteem!
With daily use, positive affirmations have the ability to raise your self-worth, radically transforming your life in the process. Having high self-worth will open you up to new possibilities and allow you to finally step into your power.
It’s not about only thinking you’re worthy, it’s so much more than that.
You can tell yourself every day we are worthy of great things but, if you don’t believe this on a subconscious level, your efforts will be continually sabotaged.
Your words need to be in alignment with your subconscious mindset.
“Affirmations are like prescriptions for certain parts of yourself that you want to change” – Jerry Frankhauser
Why use affirmations?
By using daily affirmations, you can begin to reprogram our subconscious-autopilot which will have powerful roll-on effects for the way you think, feel and behave.
Reprogramming your subconscious will allow you to release negative thinking patterns and behaviour. It will unlock the door to new opportunities, giving you the confidence you need to strive for more and accept nothing less.
Practicing these affirmations for self-worth will set you on the path towards the life of your dreams.
Before we dive in, it’s important we understand what self-worth actually is, and how it impacts your life.
What is self-worth, and how does it impact our lives?
Self worth is a sense of one’s own value, it’s a firm belief in your intrinsic value as a human being. The degree to which you feel worthy is held in place by a number of beliefs and assumptions you hold in the subconscious.
Having a healthy sense of self, high self worth, will allow you to keep going when faced with life’s inevitable obstacles because your sense of self is unwavering; you measure your worth by who you are at your very core, not based on outside influences and events.
With low self worth we measure our worth using external influences, leaving our sense of self turbulent and fickle.
Negative self worth can lead you to rely on external factors for your value. External factors include things such as how people treat you or your physical appearance; it can lead you to seek validation from these sources.
This can cause you the need to people please, settle for careers you don’t enjoy, and stay in relationships that don’t serve you because you don’t feel worthy of love.
This is why reprogramming your subconscious into new patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving is the key to unlocking the life of your dreams.
If you use these affirmations for self worth, and repeat them every day, you can begin to create the life you deeply desire.
Why should we reprogram our subconscious?
The subconscious mind is our autopilot. Its role is to keep us safe and regulate vital bodily functions. Recent studies have shown that for 95-98% of our day we are acting directly from our subconscious mind!
How is our subconscious programmed?
Our subconscious mind is programmed largely before the age of seven. At this stage of our development we operate in a state of super learning and absorb everything we can from our environment.
This state of learning occurs so we can upload huge amounts of information about our world and how it works.
We observe the behaviours of our caregivers, siblings and extended family and learn to distinguish between helpful and unhelpful social behaviours.
When we are in this state of learning, we see life and the world through a narrow lens; black or white, safe or unsafe, growth or protection.
The behaviours, values, attitudes and beliefs of those closest to us are imprinted into our subconscious and become programs for how we think, feel and behave.
Why is it important that you reprogram your subconscious, in order to gain high self worth?
Your mind is constantly processing and highlighting information that confirms our preexisting beliefs. So, if you have low self worth, you will subconsciously look for things that affirm this – for example:
If you are being treated poorly by our friends, you will allow and accept this treatment because you believe you’re unworthy of better friendships.
You base your worth off what you see in the mirror, your external beauty.
You will disregard new ideas because you do not feel capable of seeing them through.
You will not ask for that promotion because you do not feel deserving of it.
You will focus more on the negatives, such as past mistakes, rather than the positives, the lessons that can be learned from these mistakes.
You will tend to talk and think about yourself in a negative light, instead of using positive self talk.
Using positive affirmations will reprogramme your subconscious, raising your self-worth and transforming your life in the process.
Conscious thoughts, repeated often enough, become unconscious thinking” – Joe Dispenza
How can reprogramming your subconscious transform your life?
When you reprogram your subconscious you are giving our autopilot mind a new set of instructions for how to think, feel and behave when you are not paying your full attention.
The subconscious kicks in when your conscious mind is engaged including when we you are thinking, problem solving, analysing and reacting.
When you change the user manual for of your subconscious new programs will begin playing out and new possibilities can now become your reality.
In his book, The Biology of Belief, Dr Bruce Lipton explains at the subconscious mind has one million times the processing capacity of the conscious mind and by harnessing its power we can create a new destiny for ourselves.
“I was exhilarated by the new realization that I could change the character of my life by changing my beliefs. I was instantly energized because I realized that there was a science-based path that would take me from my job as a perennial “victim” to my new position as “co-creator” of my destiny.” ― Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D
How to harness the full power of your subconscious when using affirmations.
Positive affirmations for self worth (also known as belief statements) are a great way to reprogram your subconscious mind. Whilst there are a number of ways to reprogram the subconscious, affirmations are by far the cheapest and easiest to use. They do not require you to pay for a practitioner and they can be easily adapted to support you to overcome any issues that are in your way.
If you would like to find out about a quicker way to reprogram the subconscious, click here to read about the PSYCH-K method.
Affirmations work by using the conscious mind repetition to embed a new program into the subconscious.
The subconscious is shaped in four major ways. The first is through theta brain wave states. These states give us direct access to the subconscious mind. We spend the first seven years of our life in a Theta brain wave state so this is why we pick up some many of our programs in this time.
The second is through extreme adversity – trauma. When we experience an event that our subconscious perceives as extremely dangerous it will create new programs and adapt old ones so that our autopilot can steer as away from similar danger in the future.
The third way the subconscious is shaped is through repetition; what we repeatedly think, do and believe we become.
The final way is by creating a whole brain integrated state. This is what is used within the PSYCH-K method.
The old saying is that it takes twenty-one days to make or break a habit. However, exactly how long it takes is a little more complicated and depends on the individual.
Research undertaken in the field of Neuroscience has provided us with a few tips to greatly enhance your ability to quickly and effectively use repetition to reprogram your subconscious mind.
Watch my Subconscious Blocks to… series by clicking the video below if you would like to discover more!
How can you use Neuroscience to take affirmations to the next level?
Use Positive Language
In order for affirmations to be effective they need to be written in simple, concise and positivity framed language.
For example: ‘I deeply and completely know that I am deserving of love’. Rather than, ‘I no longer allow myself to believe that love passes me by’.
Practice affirmations right before sleep
What you focus on before bed is what your mind carries into your theta brainwave state. This state is a shortcut to your subconscious mind so focusing your intention on a new way of being is a hack to integrating new programming.
As we sleep we access a theta brain state, which is a hack to our subconscious mind. We begin to file away important information from our day into the appropriate part of our mind for safe keeping.
Combine affirmations with elevated emotions
To add some extra power bring an elevated emotion to the body like joy, peace, love or gratitude whilst repeating these statements.
Neuroscientist, Dr. Joe Dispenza and Brain Coach, Jim Kwik believe that this accelerates the reprogramming of the subconscious, as the mind creates new neural pathways much quicker when a positive emotion is present in the body.
This occurs because elevated emotions create a strong chemical reaction, a kind of chemical boost at synapse of the neuron which is where memory is created.
Tips for making affirmations stick
- Choose a handful of affirmations that feel particularly empowering for you and are aligned with what you are currently working on within yourself.
- Every night just before you go to sleep, create a ritual where you read out your affirmations one by one, spending as much time as feels right to you. You can close your eyes to deepen the experience.
- Connect to an elevated emotion like peace, joy, love or gratitude whilst reading your affirmations to take advantage of the chemical boost.
- When you wake in the morning, or to use the bathroom in the night, see if you can recall your affirmations and focus on them for a few moments.
- Continue this process every evening and use them throughout the day to pivot from unhelpful and conditioned ways of thinking.
By using positive affirmations for self worth, we begin to pave pathways in our mind and through repeated daily use, these pathways become deeper and automatic. As the saying goes, you are what you speak!
55 affirmations for self worth
Repeat these affirmations every day to experience the best results – feel into each one, and then choose the ones that resonate.
- I am enough
- I am cool calm and collected. I let go of things outside of my control
- I am confident in myself and my abilities
- I am worthy of happiness, joy and success
- I am worthy of love and deep romantic partnership
- I am easily handle negative thoughts and feelings
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I am confident, feeling in control
- I am grateful for my body and mind
- I am a unique and special person and I am worthy of respect from others
- I am proud of myself and all that I have achieved
- I am worthy and capable of a newfound level of success
- I am open to the new positive opportunities that the world presents me
- I am open to new ideas and experiences
- I am becoming stronger and happier everyday
- It’s safe for me to give and receive love
- It’s safe for me to open my heart
- It’s easy for me to have a daily self-care practice
- It’s easy for me to have a daily meditation practice
- It’s safe for me to experience my dream life, now
- It’s safe/easy for me to uncover and transform my blocks, limiting programs and traumas
- It’s safe for me to see the root of my issues
- It’s easy for me to practice self love, every day
- My life is in divine order
- My ideal partner is manifesting me, as I am manifesting them
- My inner sense of self is strong and unwavering
- My happiness and sense of self comes from within
- My body and mind deserve my absolute care & attention
- My self worth is unwavering
- My happiness is my birthright
- My relationships are healthy and bring me joy
- I have more than enough time
- I trust the divine nature of the universe
- I believe that big things are destined for me
- I trust the synchronicity in all things
- I easily and effortlessly attract my dreams into fruition
- I can achieve anything I put my mind to
- I find learning new things easy and effortless
- I find following my dreams easy and effortless
- I have strong energetic boundaries
- I deeply and completely love myself
- I forgive myself for past mistakes knowing I have embodied deep learnings
- I effortlessly attract the people and experiences I need to grow and evolve
- I deeply and completely respect my mind, body and soul
- I let go of any desire or need for validation from others
- I feel good about myself
- I treat myself with kindness everyday
- I release the need for negative self talk
- I forgive those who have wronged me, and wholeheartedly release any negative feelings towards them
- I accept the things that I cannot change and change the things I can
- I can achieve whatever I set my mind to
- I can create the life of my dreams
- I love the person I am becoming
- I am amazing and deserve all the very best that life has to offer
- I respect and accept myself, as I am
Change your subconscious, change your life!
Low self-worth is one of the biggest blocks to happiness and success. If you are yet to take my self-worth quiz, it only takes 3 minutes to complete. Discover where your current level of self-worth is at today!
I also have a subconscious sabotage quiz, which takes 10 minutes to complete. This quiz will look at the areas of Health, Wealth, Love and Purpose and will provide you with some helpful information on what areas you may need to address.